About Me

My photo
I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Nevada! I love being a missionary and I love being able to meet people in New York. I am serving in the western New York area for two years.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Family Proclamation!

        The Gospel of Jesus Christ is designed to strengthen people and their family relationships. It can help fractured relationships become strong and unbreakable. Familes relationships can last past death. This knowledge is one of the reasons that helps members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints around the world have such strong family relationships. In 1995 the leaders of the Church this Proclamation about families! Read it! It's great!    The Family: A Proclamation to The World.



No comments:

Post a Comment