About Me

My photo
I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Nevada! I love being a missionary and I love being able to meet people in New York. I am serving in the western New York area for two years.

Friday, October 14, 2011

How can we better serve our Lord and Savior?


           Jesus Christ is the Son of God and suffered for each of our sins. He paid the ultimate penalty for our sins as he suffered in the garden of Gethsemane and then again suffered and died for us us on the cross of Calvary. Take a moment out of your busy life and stop and watch this clip. Think about the sacrifice he gave for you and re-evaluate what you can do to be a better servant of him. Set goals as you watch this clip of something you can do to improve your life and commitment to follow the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment