About Me

My photo
I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Nevada! I love being a missionary and I love being able to meet people in New York. I am serving in the western New York area for two years.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Desire (By Dallin H. Oaks of The Quorum of Twelve Apostles)

            In mortality we are given agency or the ability to choose. The choices we make in this life affect where we will be in the next. We choose what it is as we desire as human beings generally. But when we come to understand The Gospel of Jesus Christ our Desire can change.
                                                                                                                           -Elder Teichert

Dallin H.Oaks Conference April 2011 (Desire)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment