About Me

My photo
I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Nevada! I love being a missionary and I love being able to meet people in New York. I am serving in the western New York area for two years.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What are we? What is our purpose?!

           Have you ever paused for a moment during the hectic movements of everyday life and just wondered, how did all of this come about? What are we? Just moving, driving around in cars but for what reason? When you really take time to think about these questions it just blows your mind. I know you have probably asked yourself these questions as well. They really just make you wonder don't they?
               God has revealed through modern revelation and also his Holy Scriptures the purpose of this life. These things are taught in the Bible and taught simply and plainly in the Book of Mormon. They have again been revealed through living prophets. This knowledge brings us peace and happiness in this life and Eternal Life in the world to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment