About Me

My photo
I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Nevada! I love being a missionary and I love being able to meet people in New York. I am serving in the western New York area for two years.

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Plan of Salvation


                Our Heavenly Fathers perfect plan is directly above! Within this plan are the answers to all of life's great questions! In order to get back to our Heavenly Father's presence we must follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This gospel has been restored to earth in it's fullness through the Prophet Joseph Smith! Article of Faith #4
          Through this gospel we can make it home to our Heavenly Father again with all of the experience we came here to receive. We will also be resurrected and receive our bodies again. The Priesthood was restored and it is now possible to receive the all of the ordinances of Salvation as it was in times past! Simple truths have been restored to make our life and purpose easy to understand! Everything is centered around Jesus Christ who overcame Physical Death for us and also made it possible for us to be able to overcome Spiritual Death(Separation from Heavenly Father caused by sin) as we live his Gospel. I am so grateful for The Atoning Sacrifice of my Savior Jesus Christ which makes all things possible. You can literally know these things for yourself as I have come to know that they are true.
 If you have any questions please comment.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment